Win tickets to the Transformers Expo in Cape Town!
Whoo guys! I can’t even tell you how excited I am for Transformers: The Exhibition that is starting today at Grand West. As a child Transformers and Beast Wars were among my favourite things to watch on TV. The Husband is also OBVIOUSLY a big Transformers fan.
And now it’s also one of The Munchkin’s favourites on Netflix. He loves both Transformers Prime and Rescue Bots and one of his prize possessions is his toy Bumblebee.
Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron and the Rescue Bots are descending on Cape Town! Transformers: The Exhibition is opening at Sun Exhibits, GrandWest on the 10th of November 2017. The absolutely fascinating exhibition features animated Transformers, sculptures scaled between 2m and 9m, and statues all made from re-used car parts, metal and other repurposed materials and is truly a sight to behold. Fun and educational for the whole family, the walk through exhibit is the perfect activity for school holidays.
How amazing does that sound?! I might be getting more emotional than I should but guys, this is my childhood come to life!
For more info on the exhibition check out https://www.transformersafrica.com/
Tickets are available through www.webtickets.co.za
Follow all the news and info over on their Facebook Page and following the #expoRSA and #TransformersExhibition hashtags.
You can win tickets to get up close and personal with the Transformers. I’m giving away TWO family packages comprising of entry to the expo for a family or group of five.
To enter follow the steps below:
- Like the Surviving the Madness Facebook Page.
- Share to Facebook.
- Subscribe to the blog by following this link here.
- Leave a comment below telling me who your kid’s (or yours!) favourite Transformer is.
1. Competition closes on 17 November 2017 at 11:59pm.
2. Competition is open to South African residents only.
3. Prizes to be awarded to the first entry drawn at random who has completed all the criteria.
4. The winners list is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner’s names will be published on the Surviving the Madness Facebook Page on 20 November 2017.
6. Winners will be contacted by the 20th November 2017.
7. Prizes are not transferable, and can’t be paid out in cash.
8. All the steps must be followed for your entry to be valid as I can see whether or not they’ve been done.
9. If you have won a competition on this site in the last 3 months, you are not eligible to win.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook